Phantom 4 Advanced
- Free Shipping
- Ultra-light titanium and magnesium alloy body frame
- Maximum speed of 45mph (72km/h)(Sport mode)
- Beginner mode for close and low (100 feet/30 meters) flying
- Maximum drone and camera control range of 3.1mi (5km)
- High efficiency brushless quadcopter drone motors (x4)
- Lightbridge technology for live/real-time 720P HD view
- Large capacity, custom-designed 5,350 mAh smart battery
- Integrated power management for in-flight energy efficiency
- Intelligent drone body design; well-balanced centre of gravity
- Drone layout and design optimized for agility and responsiveness
- Multiple intelligent navigation modes to respond to flying demands
- Smart modes (Vision Positioning, Sport, TapFly, ActiveTrack, Atti, and more)
- Durable composite material, push and twist, quick release drone propellers
- Active Obstacle Avoidance enabled by advanced computer vision
- Advanced, state-of-the-art (SoA) Vision Positioning System
- 3D Obstacle Sensing System for intelligent flying
- Downward Vision Positioning module w/ dual cameras + ultrasonic sensors
- Smart return home function enabled by DJI GO Drone App
- ActiveTrack (drone recognizes, locks-on, and follows designated subject)
- Responsive Touchscreen drone control (tap on live view on smart device screen)
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connectivity for extreme flight positioning accuracy
- Critical data recording (flight route, duration, distance, location, speed, and more)
- Automatic cashing of photos and videos taken during flights
- Dual compass modules and Inertial Measurement Units for extreme accuracy
- 5 vision sensors for bi-directional obstacle sensing + forwarding-vision avoidance
- Upgraded camera capable of shooting 4K/60fps video
- Burst Mode stills at 14fps
- Aspherical lens with 94° field of view (FOV) with 1 meter hyperfocal length
- 10 video color profiles to choose from (vivid, bright, flat, + more); D-Log, Cine-D
- Lens profiles built straight into Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Shoot photos in 12 megapixel Adobe DNG RAW
- Advanced 3-axis anti-vibration and movement gimbal for smooth, fluid footage
- Special high accuracy (±0.03°) u-frame gimbal design for better stabilization
- Full HD 1080P at 120fps for slow motion
- Dual operator support for added redundancy
- Signal frequency switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz
- Ergonomic design for flight and camera control
- Fully customizable to suit drone pilot preferences
- Seamlessly share your content with the DJI Go App
- Built for universal compatibility and easy to connect
- Offers live/real-time HD video feed on your screen
- Adjust camera settings and control your camera
- YouTube live/real-time aerial drone video feed
- Live map and radar on screen system displays
- Instant video downloading and easy sharing
- Easy video editor with pre-designed templates
- Comprehensive video and photo storage
- Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more
- Detailed data recording (flight time, distance, etc.)
- Manage your personal DJI account
- Interactive flight simulator
- Intelligent flight modes (follow me, point of interest, etc.)
DJI’s Phantom 4 Advanced drone is an updated and upgraded version of the Phantom 4. It features an upgraded 1-inch 20-megapixel camera sensor that enables 4K/60 frames-per-second (fps) videos, as well as Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The Phantom 4 Advanced, in contrast to the Phantom 4, also features an upgraded FlightAutonomy system that includes five (5) sensors for bi-directional obstacle sensing as well as forward-vision obstacle avoidance. Also noteworthy is the adoption of a titanium alloy and magnesium alloy drone body, a feature that further lightens the weight of the Phantom 4 Advanced. The rigidity of these materials also contribute towards reducing in-flight vibrations, and enhance the drone’s stability when performing complex manoeuvres. As with the Phantom 4, the Phantom 4 advanced comes ready-to-fly out of the box, with little to no installation or technical knowledge required. The Phantom 4 Advanced’s intelligent flight and navigation systems make it suitable for all levels of experience, although its superior HD camera and gimbal makes it particularly suitable for professionals looking to exploit its superior aerial photography and filming capabilities. Your Phantom 4 Advanced comes with 1 year of free drone care and repair services, as well as a camp travel backpack to carry your Phantom 4 Advanced.
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced drone
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced drone remote control
- x8 DJI Phantom 4 Advanced drone propellers (x4 CW, x4 CCW)
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced intelligent drone battery
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced drone battery charger
- Power cable for DJI Phantom 4 drone battery charger
- DJI Phantom 4 drone gimbal clamp
- USB OTG cable
- Micro USB cable
- Micro SD card (16GB)
- Carrying case
I knew DJI had good drones, but the Phantom 4 drone actually exceed my expectations in almost every way! I love the size. Its kind of compact, light, and easy to carry around. You can feel the quality just by touching the drone and the remote controller. I feel like it flies very smoothly. Probably the best part about my Phantom 4 is for sure the drone camera. The quality of photos and videos is sensational. Its really fun to be able to share your footage with other DJI drone flyers. There's a whole online community that revolves around drone footage enabled by DJI drones like the Phantom 4. So that's really cool. The DJI App for the Phantom 4 (which I think is the same for most DJI drones?) is pretty intuitive, and user-friendly. I had no trouble getting around it.
I wont' repeat what's already available in the description given for the Phantom 4 Advanced Quadcopter drone. Read it carefully, because its all the information you really need to make a good, informed decision about your drone. That and, if you have friends or family who know something about the Phantom 4, that's also a great source of information. You'll definitely want to do your research, and learn everything you need to know before buy the Phantom 4 Advanced. This is especially true if you're a beginner, and have never flown a drone before. Not knowing whether you will like flying a drone or not, it might not be a good idea to start directly with a first-class drone like the Phantom 4 Advanced. I've flown quite a few drones before, of different types, shapes, forms, and sizes. So I knew what I wat getting into before buyinf the Phantom 4 Advanced. The Phantom 4 has a few updates compared to the previous versions that make it slightly more performant than previous versions. Its basically lighter, smarter, and the quality of photos and videos is slightly improved. The DJI App and drone controller are basically the best and latest that you'll find on the consumer/hobby drone markets. Everything made by DJI is user-friendly, nicely designed, and really not that hard to figure out. I really enjoy my Phantom 4 Advanced drone, I'm glad I bought it, and I'm looking forward to buying other great DJI products in the future.
The Phantom 4 drone lives up to its reputation and everyting poeple say about it, you know?Online or whatever, picgtures, videos, and all that stuff. Great drone sale price for a Phantom 4, so couldn’t be happier with my purchase - Im one happy camper with my Phantom 4. Thanks Skynex for excellent service, everything was received as expected. Love getting stuff in the mail!
I would of loved to have gone with a more advanced drone, but they can get very expensive. I went with the Phantom 4 because it is very well priced, has an excellent camera, comparatively good battery life, AND 5 sensors that help with flying. Great drone.
fun fun, easy easy, amazing amazing. If its your first time, make sure you read everything that comes with the drone, and whatever you do, DON'T CRASH IT, and STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE!!! Thank you Skynex Global Drones!!!!!!!
the dji phantom 4 is AAAWWWESOMEEEE. Need to stack up on those batteries for SURE!!!!! 25-30 minutes just doesn't cut it for me.
The Phantom 4's camera quality is just amazing. Super convenient for sharing on social media and posting on Youtube (a fun experience in itself). Drone controls are super sensitive and very responsive. A bit like you need some time to adjust to the gas pedal and clutch on a new vehicle, you need some time to adjust to the sensitivity of the Phantom 4. I think because this is a DJI drone, my expectations were at their hghest. I figure my review also has to be at a higher standard. For that reason, I think a 4 star is a pretty good, strong rating for the Phantom 4.
Everything you read on reviews about the DJI Phantom 4 is basically true. The price speaks for itself. This is a high-quality drone product, no doubt one of the best drones available to consumers. Its super easy to set up. If you're a newbie, it should be pretty easy to fly with the basic settings. There are also alot of autonomous flight features (I haven't yet tested all of them) that make it very easy and fun to fly. It also makes it easier for you to adjust to the DJI Phantom 4's camera, which is just as fantastic as the overall drone. Great instruction manual to.